Public speaking skills for women because
If you want your seat at the table to count – you need to become a BETTER Speaker
Imagine if your personality and experience could outshine your fear of speaking?
Imagine if you could grab people’s attention, keep them engaged and move them to action through a skilled balance of credibility, emotion, and logic. How would your professional and personal lives change?
You don’t need a toolbox of public speaking skills
Public speaking skills are the cherries on top. But form trumps style every time. Your audience will forgive a few hums and ehs, but your message will be lost if your form is flawed. Even if you acquired an impressive long list of public speaking skills, your message won’t matter if you don’t answer these four essential questions:
- What’s your big idea?
- How do you know?
- Why should I care?
- What should I do?
The fear factor
Fear covers up your natural talents, your credibility, and your personality. Wouldn’t it be great to be able to speak as naturally as you speak with family and friends in international high-stake settings? It is possible to transform the powerful energy of fear into explosive charisma.
You aren’t born a master communicator – you become it.
Public Speaking Training for Women
We create a supportive atmosphere where women can speak, speak, speak. We offer tips and concrete information for improvement. Performances are recorded so you can see & hear what the audience sees & hears. Clients often remark that the insightful, supportive feedback they receive from their peers is the most valuable component of the workshop.
You will take home new ideas and be ready to apply them to your next talk:
- Voice to achieve deeper tones, more resonance, a wider range of volume, slower tempo, and more powerful pauses.
- Delivery to stand up and stand out on stage through skillful use of breath, mindset and preparation.
- Verbal Language to speak with fewer words, using concise and vivid language. Subtle hints don’t usual work for male listeners!
- Body Language to use hand gestures to emphasis meaning, objects for visual impact, and eyes & smile to connect.
- Posture because anxiety causes the body shape to contract. If the body expands on stage, your confidence and credibility expand.
- Authenticity starts with a positive “I can” mindset and conscious thinking can be learned.
- Storytelling to persuade effectively with personal experience and emotion.
- Editing the painful process of reducing down to one core message.
- Call to action lets the audience know what they should do with your message.
- End with a bang allows your message to echo long after you left the stage.
An Investment that lasts a lifetime
What other investment of time, energy and money will give you more return than the perfection of your self expression? When you have your chance to stand up and speak – you want it to matter. You want people to listen and connect with you. If you can master speaking effectively NOW, you can direct your destination. Guy Kawasaki said,
the world belongs to those who can share ideas.
Life is short.
Share your message.
About the trainer: Dyane Neiman
Tag: Public speaking training for Women